A guide to website prices. Our costings are fair, honest, and based on the number of pages/features each project requires.
- Bespoke design & SEO.
- Domain registration & email.
- Mobile, UX and responsive formatting.
- Content Management System.
- 12 months inclusive hosting.
As an illustration, our starting prices for business website design and development (with no hidden extras). Our brochure-style sites are specifically tailored around your needs and objectives, with as many pages and features to suit your requirements. Contact Outhouse Media for full details and enquiries.
- Integrated cart & checkout.
- Product population.
- Payment gateway setup.
- SEO and Google works.
- Inclusive features as required.
eCommerce websites are unique, and therefore require varying levels of products, features, or pages. For that reason, exact prices may fluctuate. Once we know your requirements, we can provide you with a precise quotation. For further details, explore eCommerce website design or Contact Outhouse Media directly.
from £25.00 pm
- Platform & plugin maintenance.
- Responsive support.
- Security and speed enhancements.
- Professional content additions.
- Blog articles & social media posts.
Essential for security, regular platform and plugin updates also allows your website to continue to run smoothly. Our in-house maintenance plans also ensure that any additions are done so in a professional and correct manner. Contact Outhouse Media for full details and enquiries.
Above all, Outhouse Media offers a clear pricing policy on all of the websites we develop. We also provide upfront quotes and a full breakdown of costs. Our website prices are bespoke and based on:
1. The overall size of any given project, hence the number of physical pages your website consists of. 2. The functions or features within the site such as a blog, along with estimated time scales to complete.
See how our hassle-free design process works.
We’re web designers who continue to build long-term working relations with our customers. Our website prices and the quality of work we produce is probably the reason why we tend to receive lots of repeat business as well as an influx of recommendations.
Above all, we believe that the way we quote is the fairest way of costing any work at any time. We’re not a one size fits all website agency, happy to discuss prices and also answer any questions you may have.